Bryan Hollenbaugh is the newest addition to the Eagle 101.5 team, wearing several hats, including the one of “The Boss”. A career broadcaster, Bryan has been an on-air fixture in such places as the Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Florida Keys and New Mexico. He’s an Air Force veteran, where he includes Turkey, Sicily and editor of the Desert Storm News Service among his assignments. Despite his globetrotting ways, he has always bled Maize & Blue (one might imagine the banter that goes back and forth with MSU alum Rob Weaver)!
Five Things You May Know About Me…
- Married to a very musically-talented woman named Joyce
- Diehard fan of the Maize & Blue. Hail! Hail!
- Grew up downstate in Jonesville (where there are more head of Holsteins than humans)
- Been told that I am “a walking, talking encyclopedia of rock music history”
- Often the loudest voice in the room (unless Mike Reling is in that same room!)
Five Things You May Not Know About Me (Until Now)…
- Lived in four different countries and territories and have explored many others
- Lives by the mantra of “no kids, pets or plants… nothing that relies on me for sustenance; therefore I travel”
- “Mistress” is named Blanca (she’s a white 2014 Porsche 981 Boxster S)
- Favorite bands include Metallica and Pink Floyd; yet favorite decade of music is actually the Sixties
- Named the national General Manager of the Year for Hispanic Radio in 2011 (yet I do not speak Spanish)
Email Bryan Here: [email protected]