Mike Reling is often referred to as “Mister Gaylord”, having been a staple in the community for the past two decades. He doubles as the station’s sports director. Mike is the former President of the Gaylord Chamber of Commerce and is active in many other community organizations across the region. Mike keeps listeners informed of the latest news, sports, weather and community happenings with a revolving door of guests every morning.
Five Things You May Know About Me…
- Married my soulmate, Tricia, in 1990.
- Been doing mornings at Eagle 101.5 since 1997
- Truly interested in what others have to say
- Can’t shut up
- Loves an early morning round of golf
Five Things You May Not Know About Me (Until Now)…
- Can spin a pizza like a pro, along with pillows, trays and plates (yet can’t spin a basketball)
- Love to cook for my wife… almost as much as I love to hear what she loves about what I cook
- Once thought I was going to be a pro baseball player. Then I turned 18 and the ball came too fast (as did the girls). Go Tigers!
- Fear wasps
- Doesn’t have a tattoo (but kinda wants one)
Email Mike Here: [email protected]