Kris Daniels is the newest addition to the Eagle 101.5 team and was born into a radio family. She started her career in radio at the age of seventeen years old and has worked in many markets across the country. Kris has been married to her husband, Matt, for fourteen years and has three children.
When Kris isn’t working radio, she serves as a “taxi driver” for her boys who are quite involved in sports and school activities. She is constantly busy.
Kris loves cooking and being outdoors. Her family loves camping out and fishing. Well, let’s be honest, camping out in a travel trailer.
Mon-Fri | 10a-3p
Five Things You May Know About Me…
- Married with three children
- Loves the outdoors
- Loves skeet shooting
- Loves cooking
- Loves watching 20/20 and Dateline
Five Things You May Not Know About Me (Until Now)…
- Played a boy in one of the Gambler movies (yes, I looked like a boy)
- Studied classical piano from a young age
- Recorded and acted out the entire “It’s A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” – I still have some of this recording
- Has a Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Professional Counseling and I’m a LMFT in the state of Nevada
- Loves all kinds of music